The E2EPOL 2015 Symposia, satellite of the ICPEAC Conference, are successfully over. Thank you very much to all participants for their fantastic contributions. Next ICPEAC meeting will be held in Cairns (Australia) in 2017. The satellite E2EPOL 2017 Symposia will be organized in beautiful Palm Cove, from August 2nd to August 4th 2017. See you there!
Check the pictures of the E2EPOL 2015 Symposia at the DIPC Album in Flickr.
The International Symposium on (e,2e), Double Photo-ionization and Related Topics and the 18th International Symposium on Polarization and Correlation in Electronic and Atomic Collisions will be held in Donostia – San Sebastián (Basque Country, Spain), from July 30th to August 1st 2015. Both symposia are official satellite meetings of ICPEAC 2015. The scientific program will include plenary lectures for all participants in both symposia plus quite a few invited talks arranged in parallel sessions. Oral contributions and poster sessions will be scheduled as well.
The merging of the two symposia into a single scientific event provides the opportunity to attend high-level specialized talks covering a broad range of hot topics in atomic and molecular physics. Among others, the following problems will be discussed:
• Many-body interactions and electron-electron correlation effects in single and multiple ionization processes.
• Alignment and polarization effects in excitation and charge transfer processes.
• Correlation and polarization effects in multiphoton ionization of atoms and molecules
• Correlations and coherence in the interaction of intense and short-pulsed radiation with gas-phase species.
• Correlated motion in photodissociation processes
• Coherence effects in multielectron excitation